If you are a computer engineer or information technology engineer, you have completed your BE with 65% equivalent CGPA 6.84/10 or more and you want to apply for that, then you can do it by visiting on the following links:
ISRO Recruitment 2018 or ISRO Advertisement 2018 Number: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 05:2018
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment 2018
STEP 1: www.isac.gov.in When you visit this link you will get the following webpage. You are from computer science or information technology background then click on the link shown in the below image.
STEP 2: click on above link given in image, you will get the following page. In this page you have to enter your full name as per your SSC mark sheet, email address for further communication, gender,ex-serviceman status, disability status, government job status, sportsman status and father’s name.
- If you are ex-serviceman then you have to select yes otherwise no.
- If you have any disability, then you have to select yes otherwise no.
- If you are working in government sector, then you have to select yes otherwise no.
- If you are sportsman, then you have to select yes otherwise no.
Whatever details you enter that must be correct. If you fail to do that, then your application will be rejected by the ISRO. Be careful while entering your email id because ISRO will send call later via email id and do further communication via that email only. So use your regular email. After filling all the details then click on the Next Step button.
STEP 3: by clicking on the next step button, you will get the following webpage. It requires entering your birth date, addressing for future communication, telephone number, nearest railway station and written test center.
- Birth date must be as per your 10th or 12th or leaving certificate.
- Address must be your permanent address, because ISRO sent call later to that address if you will clear written exam.
- Telephone number means your contact number whether it is mobile number or home telephone number.
- ISRO calculates Travelling allowance based on the nearest railway station when you appear for an interview. It does not provide travelling allowance for written test.
- ISRO conducts written test at the following center
- New Delhi
And click on the next step.
STEP 4: you will get the following page. In this page you have to select degree, branch and result status.
- Following degrees are there. You have to select your degree.
- DIPLOMA+BE/Btech(lateral entry)
- Bsc(Eng)+BE/BTech(lateral entry)
- Following branches are therer, you have to select your branch.
- computer science
- information science
- information technology
- You have completed your BE and your result is still pending, then you have to select awaited otherwise declared. final year students are not allowed.
Then click on the next step.
STEP 5: you will get the following web page. You have to enter your institute name, university name, course type, percentage or CGPA, month and year, rank in the university.
- In the institute name, you have to enter your institute name where you have completed your graduation.
- In university section, select your university.
- Semester wise, year wise or semester and year wise. If you have been evaluated in first year of degree course on annual basis and subsequently on semester basis, please select Course Type as Mix of Year and Semester.
- If your university follows grading system CGPA then select CGPA otherwise total marks.
- Select your graduation completion month and year.
- Select your division or class.
- If you have obtain first, second or third system then select one of them otherwise select other than 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Then click on the next step.
STEP 6: select your course duration then click on the next step.
STEP 7: if you have select CGPA grading system then you will get the following page. In that page you have to enter CGPA that you have obtained in university, 10th and 12th details. if you have select marks grading system then you will get subsequent webpage. In that page you have to enter marks of all the semesters, 10th and 12th marks detail. Be careful while entering marks of your 10th and 12th marks. Then click on the next step.
STEP 8: you will get the following page. On that page you have to confirm all the details that you have entered in the previous web pages. Scroll the page and you will get the submit button.
Once you submit then you will be redirected to payment page. If you are exempted from fees then you have to confirm your registration explicitly. For that you have to visit the following link Click here
STEP 9: do payment using online of offline portail. Following web page shows payment using online portal. Click on the make payment button.
STEP 10: once you select make payment button then you will get the following page. Then select your convenient option for the payment. Now you have done.
NOTE: For Application of ISRO Recruitment 2018 or ISRO Advertisement 2018:
Once you submit your application then you will get the following email. Your registration number will be there in that email and that will be used for subsequent conversation.
If you want to print your application, then you have to visit the following link. Enter necessary detail and click on the print application form Click here
If you want to make payment explicitly for your application then you have to visit the following page and you will get following page Click here
If you want to check your payment status then you have to visit the following link. You will get the following webpage Click here
If you want to change your written test center then you have to visit the following link. You will get the following webpage Click here
If you like this ISRO advertisement 2018 or ISRO Recruitment 2018 Advertisement article, then share it on your social profile. If you have any doubt then comment.