Indian Space Research Organization ISRO has given advertisement of recruitment for the Vacancies of scientist & engineers. In ISRO Advertisement 2018 or ISRO Recruitment 2018, Electronics and communication, Mechanical and computer engineers and equivalent branch who have completed their BE or B.tech with 65% are eligible for this post. Vacancies are as per given table for the particular vacancies.
ISRO Advertisement 2017 Number: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 05:2017
|Branch or Stream||No. Of Vacancies|
Dates of ISRO Advertisement 2018
Important dates for this ISRO Advertisement 2017 or ISRO Recruitment 2018 are as per following table.
|Starting Date of the application||15/09/2018|
|Last date of the application||05/10/2018|
|Online payment last date||05/10/2018|
|Offline payment last date||06/10/2018|
|Tentative date of examination||24/12/2018|
You can find out ISRO Advertisement 2018 or ISRO Recruitment 2018 related details by clicking on the following link www.isac.gov.in
You have to note that there is no reservation like OPEN, SEBC, SC, and ST except reservation is only for person with disabilities government of India orders.
Eligibility of ISRO Advertisement 2018
Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech or equivalent with 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. 65 percentage marks or CGPA 6.84/10 that average of all the semesters.
Candidates who have completed B.E. or B.Tech in information technology they are also eligible for the computer science post.
Age Relaxation of ISRO Advertisement 2018
Age of candidates must be 35 years or less as on 05/10/2018. There is no category based reservation in this post. Relaxation is only for person with disabilities, ex service man, central government employee and sportsman as per government of India order.
How to Apply of ISRO Advertisement 2018
ISRO Advertisement 2018 or ISRO Recruitment 2018 How to Apply ISRO 2018 Scientist & Engineers?
You can apply for the particular post of this advertisement by clicking on the link given in the following table.
|Branch or Stream||Web Link|
|Electronics||Click Here for Electronics|
|Mechanical||Click Here for Mechanical|
|Computer Science||Click Here for Computer Science|
Application Fee of ISRO Advertisement 2018
- Candidate of the general category and SEBC category has to pay 100 rupees.
- Candidates of all category women, SC, ST, ex service man and PH are exempted from the fees i.e. they do not have to pay the fees.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: if you want to pay online fees, then you can pay it via debit card, credit card and net banking. You have to pay some extra bank charges that you have to keep in mind.
- Offline Mode: if you want to pay offline fees, then you have to download ISRO challan. Then you have to visit bank for the payment with that challan.
No Objection Certificate of ISRO Advertisement 2018
- In ISRO 2018 scientist advertisement they have written that all the employees of the government either states or center or PSUs have to submit NOC i.e. No Objection certificate to the head quarter of ISRO.
- But as per my previous experience, if you do not send your NOC within 7 days after submission of application, then they will not reject of your application.
- NOC is only requiring during the interview time.
Other information regarding ISRO Advertisement 2018 or ISRO Recruitment 2018, you can get by visiting the above given link.