NAMO E-Tab tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat government is going to complete the dream of our prime minister i.e. Digital India by distributing the NAMO (New Avenues Of Modern Education through Tablets). NAMO E-tab tablet sahay yojana to all the pass outs of 2017. The Announcement for NAMO E-Tab tablet sahay yojna was done during the grand education fair 2017 by Shri Vijaybhai Rupani the chief minister of Gujarat. “This tablet will complete the dream of shri narendrabhai modi’s Digital India, Students will connect to the internet and solve their problems by contacting experts of various fields by using this gadget and it will be avaliable only for 1000 token price” added CM in his speech. The work of this tablet distribution is given to the department of science and technology, Government of Gujarat.
Who will be eligible students? NAMO E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- NEET Based Admission
- Medical Level Graduation Courses
- Engineering Level Graduation Courses
- Dental Level Graduation Courses
- d2d admission
- Pharmacy Level Graduation Courses
- Ayurvedic Level Graduation Courses
- Homeopathy Level Graduation Courses
- NID Level Graduation Courses
- NFIT Level Graduation Courses
- Pharmacy Diploma Level Graduation Courses
- Sc.(Bachelor of Science in any stream)
- Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- A. ( in any stream)
- Other Courses after 10th and 12th.
What you should do to get benefit? NAMO E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat
First of all you have to contact the admin department of your college or school. It will give information regarding the documents that you have to submit to that department. Generally they will require the following documents.
- Admission Sleep
- Leaving Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet Original or Xerox
- 12th Mark sheet Original or Xerox
- Other documents if they ask.
What will be the price? NAMO E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat
You have to first deposit 1000/- rupees in account or cashier section of the respective college. Original tablet price is 8000/- but Gujarat government is giving that tablet at 1000 token price.
What are the specifications? NAMO E-Tab Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- Tablet Brand: ACER / LENEVO
- 7 Inch HD Display
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight: 300 gms
- 3G Micro Single SIM
- 2 MP Rear Camera and 0.3 MP Front
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
No tablet comes under that price. If tablet will come at very low specification, then there will be no worry. Because that tablet you can use for to do internet surfing, to play games, to develop and test android application, to learn android etc.
So according to me this is the very best step taken by the government of Gujarat for Digital India.
So don’t waste your time, Go and contact your department for that.
This NAMO (New Avenues Of Modern Education through Tablets) E-TAB tablet scheme is for both private and public organization for 1000 token price.