In this post we are going to outline the basic details about employer nomination visa 186. By the end of the post you will be able to clarify a lot of questions that might be running in your mind regarding the whole process.
- Process for Obtaining Visa
- Check out all the boxes for eligibility
- You need to have an employer sponsoring you with the transaction reference number to apply under the direct entry stream
- Execute all the paperwork and undergo English test examination to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- You need to apply for the visa within six months of being nominated
- You will receive notification in case of approval and refusal
- You must have skills relevant work experience for three years to carry out the listed occupation
- You should receive nomination from the Australian employer that to everything to be lawful
- The candidate should not more than 45 years
- The applicant must fulfill the health requirements and have the basic character requirement
- The processing time of obtaining the visa after lodging the application
The overall time duration for obtaining visa subclass 186 is 12 – 18 months and it can be even longer depending on the structure of your application for stop recently the department have increased the time duration for processing the visa for various reasons.
It is only when you satisfy all the legal requirements for the department would help you to obtain the visa within the stipulated period. Get in touch with DIAC for any update regarding Employer Nomination Scheme 186.
The migration agent acting on your behalf can be contacted to an email or a call to receive the update. if you want to leave your employer before completing two years, this will not cancel your whatsoever. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is to provide genuine documents and reasons before leaving the job.
- Salary on obtaining 186 visa
There is no fixed salary that you will be receiving from the employer. it all depends on the market rate and the final track with the employee. If in case you are not paid with the discussed salary from the employer, there is not much that they can do for you.
- English language
You are eligible for employer nomination scheme 186 only when you have fulfilled English language requirements very well. There should be a minimum age of 18 years and a certificate of IELTS that acts as a backup of your English language skills.
2. Employer sponsorship
It is only when you are sponsored by an employer, you become eligible to apply for employer nomination scheme 186. There is a reference ID required to begin with the visa application process
Visa 186 is slightly more difficult to obtain than the rest of all the visas available to work and live in the country of Australia. The main purpose of this specific reader is to allow skilled workers to live and have permanently stay in the country for a longer period.