The Evaporative air cooler Fan is also known as a swamp cooler. It is mainly for the cooling system.
This is more great use in a wide range. Because of its low energy consumption and provide high cooling efficiency. These coolers are also eco-friendly for nature.
Best Things about Evaporative Air Cooler Fan:
Elder than Air Conditioner:
An evaporative air cooler is initially made for environment temperature control. It was invented before refrigerators.
In history, it was seen through the porous earthen pot. That would be utilizing the heat and cooling down the water. The walls use an evaporating and straightforward process.
In 2500BC, people used fanning jars of water pots to cool them. This shows that it is existence even more than the air conditioner.
The roots of the concept of evaporative cooling are found in china. Ding Humane primarily invent the rotary fan, which is manually powered.
Bulk production of the evaporative cooling fan in-ear 1939.
Working of Evaporative Cooling Fan:
Evaporative air cooler fan is working on the principle of evaporation. The cooler has a pump to convey water from the water storage. It transfers the water to the cooling pads.
When the fan is on, it dray dry and has hot air outside from the cooling pads, it is essential to ensure that the cooling pad is appropriately working and absorbing the heat.
The warm air comes out from the honeycomb-like filter. It absorbs the warm air from the surrounding areas.
Compared with the A/C, the air cooler is placed in an open place. It gives us cooling by nature as water.
- It consumes low energy than A/C.
- It is a cheap and low-maintenance instrument.
- The operation code is 10% ow the air conditioner.
- In factories like textile, printing, clothing tanning, and footwear on the hot days, maintain temperature.
- It also maintains the temperature in hospitals, supermarkets, station waiting areas, and food courts.
- In summer, heat-sensitive plants need cooling and humidity. So more tremendous fans provide the perfect cooling for their growth and humidity.
Evaporative cooler fans are cheap and low-energy consumers. It does not require high maintenance. The best thing is that it is portable and available from big to small in all sizes.
Read more: Which Is Best To Buy: Air Cooler Or Fan?