Shri Mukeshbhai D. Ambani Managing Director of Reliance had released features of new upcoming Reliance Jio Phone. “This phone will become cheapest 4G phone in the world, This phone will complete DIGITAL INDIA dream of our PM” they have stated in his speech. Book Reliance Jio Phone This phone available at Price RS 1500 INR only.
Your money / cash refunded after at least 3 years. 100% cash back new Reliance Jio scheme, subscriber will get unlimited calling, unlimited data usage, unlimited SMS in just 153 INR per month package.
“When you buy from the market for getting same features, then it’s available in 4000 INR, but all this features are available at above low cost”, Mukesh Ambani was have added in his speech.
Anant Ambani, Isha Ambani and one executive of the Reliance had given demo using Reliance Jio Phone. Anant had called to that Executive by using voice command features of this phone.
Executive searched and chosen a date of Ganesh Chaturthi to be launched. you can watch jio phone demo by doing YouTube channels or YouTune search.
Reliance Jio Phone Review
What you have heard from other peoples?
- Reliance Jio Phone sabse sasta phone hoga (will be the cheapest phone).
- Sirf 1500 rupiya me milega aur 3 sal bad paise vapas mil jayenge(available for only Rs 1500 INR and that money will be refunded after 3 years), mahine me unlimited data, unlimited calling, unlimited sms sirf 153 rupeeya me milega( unlimited data, unlimited calling, unlimited sms only for 153 INR per month).
Suddenly one question always arise in your mind that it is correct information or rumors?
Yes, Of course this is right information because Reliance Jio Phone will make India DIGITAL INDIA that is the dream of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Supported Reliance Jio Phone Features
- Display 2.4″ Inch Screen Size.
- QVGA (320 x 240) Screen Resolution.
- Single SIM (Nano Sim), KAI OS, Black Modal.
- 512MB RAM, 1.2GHz Dual Core Processor.
- Battery 2000 mAh, Li-Po, 12 Hours talktime, 15 day standby.
- Internal Memory 4GB, Expandable 128GB (Memory Card Slot).
- Rear Camera 2MP, Front Camera 0.3MP, Voice Recording.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Supported, GPS, NFC (Near Field Communication), 4G, True 4G, USB 2.0.
- FM (Freqeuncy Modulation / Online radio streaming).
- Regional Language Suppot (22 indian offical languages).
- TV with JioMediaCable to Connect as Projector.
- Compact Design.
- Headphone Jack or Jack Plug.
- Voice Command Button.
- Torch Light.
Not Supported Reliance Jio Phone Features
- Dual SIM
- Flash Camera
- Front Camera
- Touch Screen
- Removable Battery
Reliance Jio Phone Pre Book Reliance Jio Phone will be Started from 24th Aug 5:30 PM. Those who will book, they will get their phone in September.
How to Register & Book Reliance Jio Phone Online
- Open official Jio website www.jio.com to your web browser for reregistration and book reliance jio phone.
- Now you have to find Register & Book Reliance Jio Phone or Pre Booking Button / Link / Image.
- Click on Reliance Jio Phone Free Registration / Pre Booking Button.
- Fill out the form details with Booking owner mobile number, Delivery pincode / Area code and other details they needs and do proceed. Also, Confirm your booking number and delivery pincode and do proceed again.
- Using Net Banking or Debit/Credit card to pay the amount of Rs 500.
- Once the Reliance Free Jio 4G Phone will be booked successfully then you will finally notified by SMS.
- For registered clients the phone will be transported in stipulated time at nearest store and you will notified by SMS. This phone delivered on the condition of First Cum First Serve.
How to Register & Book Reliance Jio Phone Offline
- Go to the nearest Jio Shop or Retail Shop were Reliance Jio Phone Booking is available.
- You have to give details they ask and you have to pay Rs 500.
- They will proceed your details and you will get a SMS regarding successful booking of your Reliance Jio Phone also, They will give you a receipt of your successfully booked phone.
- For registered clients the phone will be transported in stipulated time at nearest store. This phone delivered on the condition of First Cum First Serve.
Reliance Jio Care (Customer Care):
- Are you Interested with Jio? Toll-free number: 1800-88-99999
- Help lines for Jio Phone Customers: 198 or 199
- JIO general helpline number: 199
- Activation of HD voice & data services: 1977
- Activation of Jio Phone data services only: 1800-890-1977
Let’s look whether this Reliance Jio Phone will help to make India DIGITAL India or not?
If you like this information then gives your comments to the comment section.
Want to know more other information then follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest , Google link given in the website and subscribe us by entering your email id in the subscribe section.