If you are a citizen and permanent resident of Australia Do you wish to call your parents in Australia? If yes, then you come to the right place people with permanent residency or citizens can sponsor their parents for parent visas in Australia.
However, the immigration process is not straightforward, therefore you will require professional assistance. So contact a migration agent in Australia.
They have extensive expertise and years of experience in the field of Australian immigration. But before you Apply for these visas, you must know
- what are the parent visas?
- What are the types of these visas?
If you were aware of this so you can make easily your decision about what you need to apply for your parents.
So that’s where we can describe different types of Parent visas. So read the following information and make your decision carefully.
Different types of visas in Australia :
- There are two classifications of parent visas. Non-contributory and contributory visas. and they can be divided into a total of six subcategories.
- The age of the candidate, as well as their temporary and permanent residence, may also be used to categorize them.
- The benefits of permanent options include a five-year stay in Australia. You get a chance to work and study there. You have to access Medicare, travel, and eventually think about applying for citizenship.
In temporary visas, you will stay Australia for some time. It depends on visa categories which would you apply?
Types of parent visas in Australia :
- Contributory visas
- Non-contributory visas.
1. Contributory Parent Visas :
- Contributory Parent Visa in Australia allows you to move to Australia with your child.
- It will also be giving you the option to later apply for citizenship. The reason they are referred to as “Contributory” Visas is due to a significant amount of funds about AUD 40,000 which is provided at the time of application by the candidate.
- The faster processing of Contributory Parent Visas makes them more appealing than their competition.
Non-pensioner parents of Australian citizens are granted Contributory Parent Visas, which go down into the following categories:
Temporary Contributory Parent Visa Subclass 173 :
- This is a temporary visa. You can stay in Australia for up to 2 years With the help of this parent visa Australia.
- If you wanted to apply for this visa always keep in mind that you have not applied for any other visa like the subclass 870 visa. If you applied, you will get rejection.
Permanent Contributory Parent Visa Subclass 143 :
- This is the permanent visa. With the help of this visa, you can move to Australia and stay in Australia as a permanent resident.
- Also, you will be eligible to sponsor your family. After some time you will also have to chance to apply for Australian Citizenship.
Contributory Aged Parent Visas :
- You can stay in Australia for 1 to 2 years. You can also work there and study there. If you wanted to apply for this visa, you can be sponsored by an eligible relative.
- When you apply for this visa you must not hold a subclass 870 visa, otherwise, you will get bad results from this.
2. Non-contributory visas :
- Non-contributory visas also give you a chance to move to Australia. You just need a sponsor who is eligible and is living in Australia as a permanent resident or citizen.
These visas are divided into two categories. Which are described below.
Subclass 103 Parent Visa :
- It is a permanent visa. You won’t need a family test or sponsorship to apply for this parent visa in Australia. Its approval process will take some time.
- With this visa, you become a sponsor and can call your family members to come to Australia.
But if you submit a file for this visa and you are a retiree, you must have to in Australia.
Aged Parent Visa Subclass 804 :
- This visa is for your aged parents. It will allow them to stay in Australia permanently. This visa is only for the aged parents. Also, they will get an Australian-age pension.
- Also if they meet the requirements they will apply for Australian citizenship.
Now you understand all types of parent visas in Australia. So, you can make a better decision on what will be best for your parents. And which would you apply for your parent?
The non-contributory Visa requires a cheaper government application fee, It takes substantially longer to process. The contributing parent visa can be handled much more quickly, but there is a much higher application fee.
If you are confused between them hire a migration agent in Australia. They will give you a comprehensive guide to it. So you can make a great choice.
If you have a budget it’s highly recommended for contributing visas. Otherwise, you can select a non-contributory visa. Both are good choices it depends on your requirement and what is the best for them.
Also Read: What is the History of Mangoes?