Europe is recognized for its castles and churches, gorgeous artwork, and towering natural pictures. Aside from being a visual feast, it also offers one-of-a-kind gastronomical pleasures. Here’s your opportunity to take a European gastronomic tour with these awesome European Food Recipes, without leaving your house. Enjoy!
European Food Recipes – Potato Mash & Pork Meatballs
- Burn a kettle. Peel and chop potatoes into small bits. Put in a pan and pour boiling water over it. 15 min. of simmering.
- Crush or mince the garlic finely, then add half to the dish of pork, dill, and parsley. Use wet hands to shape 12 balls after seasoning with sea salt and black pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. For 8 minutes, cook the meatballs in a golden color.
- Slice the onion very thinly. Trim the broccoli, then cut it lengthwise in half. Remove the meatballs from the pan when they are brown and place them aside. Add the onion and leftover garlic to the pan along with 1 teaspoon of oil. for five minutes.
- Add the broccoli after the potatoes have boiled for 15 minutes. Together, cook for a further five minutes.
- Add the coconut milk after crumbling the half-stock cube into the onion pan. The sauce should thicken after 5 minutes of gentle simmering. Put the cover on the pan and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the pork is well cooked, after adding the meatballs back to it. Add the half-lemon juice and stir.
- Drain the vegetables once you’re ready. With a cover to maintain warmth, place the broccoli aside. Use sea salt and black pepper to mash the potatoes.
- Mash and broccoli should be served on the side, along with the meatballs and sauce.
European Food Recipes – Green Beans And A Beef Hotpot
- Set the oven to 220°C, 200°C on the fan, and gas mark 7. Burn a kettle. The stock cube should be dissolved in 200 ml of boiling water in a jug. Slice the potatoes incredibly finely. Put in a medium pot and pour boiling, gently salted water over it. 3 minutes of boiling, followed by draining and steam drying.
- Slice the onion very thin. Crush or finely slice the garlic. Carrot and parsnip should be peeled and then diced into 1 cm pieces. Chop the rosemary leaves after removing them from their stalks. Slice the mushrooms very thinly.
- One tablespoon of oil is heated in a second medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the mince till browned for 5 minutes. Add the carrot, parsnip, onion, and up to half of the rosemary. After 5 minutes of cooking, add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add the tomato puree, vinegar, and stock. Add sea salt and black pepper, then boil for five minutes.
- Fan the potatoes around the top of the mixture after transferring them to an ovenproof dish. Add some rosemary and 1 teaspoon of oil to the potatoes before seasoning with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Reboil the kettle after the hot pot is almost done. Then, add enough lightly salted boiling water to cover the green beans in the potato saucepan from earlier. Just until done, boil for 2–3 minutes. After draining, add black pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Green beans should be served with the meat hot pot.