Java developers use a platform made of pre-written codes that help in developing java applications and web applications. Java Frameworks provides a constant and basic structure that makes the developers not redo it or reuse the provided code.
It is also otherwise known as a group or collections of predefined functions that help process input and manage hardware devices that interact with the system software.
The framework allows the developers to save time, and the frameworks are an essential factor for productivity. The frameworks are available in various types, and the usage of these frameworks depends on the requirements.
List Of Popular Java Frameworks For 2022
Java is the most popular language among the developer community, and it is popular for its security policies. Millions of Java developers are still working on further developing the particular language, and they use all their skills and talents in the development process.
Java web development services make the best use of the language and help in the greatest reach of Java language. In general, frameworks help create web applications, app developments and mobile applications. The most popular Java frameworks for the year 2022 are as follows.
Java Server Faces or JSF:
It is an open-source Java web application with the following features.
- Oracle maintains JSF
- It remains successful in facilitating industry-standard UI development
- It features a well-organized and a very useful documentation
- It connects the user component to the data source, and it supports the event handlers on the server-side
- It includes a rich set of libraries
- It is known for its reusable UI components
Spring framework is the best option available for web developers, and it is the best option for high-security reasons. It exhibits a high learning curve along with an active community. Its features include
- Spring is known for its support of relational databases
- It is capable of connecting everything
- The particular Java framework includes a good set of libraries, and it supports the processing of data in real-time streaming and batches.
- It is a highly portable and secure framework
- It assures a high-performance range
Spark is a micro framework known for its speed and efficiency. It is also an idle framework for beginners with a low learning curve, especially on backend development.
- The features of the Spark framework include
- Spark supports MapReduce, machine learning, SQL queries and graph algorithms, and it is a light eight framework.
- It is capable of working with Groovy and Kotlin in addition to Java
- It is capable of real-time streaming and processing
- Memory computation performance includes the Spark framework
Struts Java Frameworks is an open-source web framework, and the Apache Software Foundation maintains it. The Foundation released two versions of Struts, and both versions are capable of offering cross-platform support.
The features of the Struts framework are as follows.
- Struts provide support for third-party plugins, and it is known for its POJO based actions.
- The framework is available with built-in testing tools
- It includes three types of theme support such as XHTML, simple and css_xhtml
- It is easy to use and access fast development
- Struts are open-source, and it is more reliable and maintainable
- Java application development services apply the specific framework as it allows modular development
- It offers high integration with other frameworks too
Hibernate is used in providing a framework that acts as a connecting bridge between a relational database and management system and Java. It is known for its data accessing feature and data handling process of relational databases. Some of its important features include
- It is a powerful tool that facilitates the interaction between java classes and databases, and it supports the first and second levels of caching.
- It supports various databases, and it is an open-source tool
- It is a lightweight framework and hence promotes fast development. Moreover, it is a developer-friendly framework, and therefore Java application development services make the best use of the specific framework.
GWT or Google Web Toolkit:
GWT is an open-source tool developed by Google and specially designed for front end web applications using java language. It is a simple yet effective tool that includes the following features.
- It provides two modes, development mode and web mode
- It includes a single codebase for clients and servers, and it supports faster testing with JUnit
- It is an easy to use toolkit that is available with a low learning curve
- The particular Java framework is an idle option for a full-stack development
It is a powerful, lightweight, and open-source framework that helps create web applications that suit all platforms. Java development consulting services offer the best services in developing a web application using a particular framework. It is available with in-built features such as code reloading and convention over configuration.
The important features of the Play framework include
- It exhibits an error message in the browser
- It improves the productivity to a greater extent
- Code reloading is available in this particular framework
- It has detailed and excellent documentation and enjoys a huge community support
- It is a cloud-friendly framework with a collection of various libraries
Vert. X runs on Java Virtual Machine, and it supports many languages. The most significant feature of this specific framework includes
- Java development consulting services create application components using various languages, and it follows a simple concurrency model for building non-blocking applications.
- The specific framework allows users to reuse and share components through the public repository.
- It follows a modular format and supports multiple languages with easy installation.
Wicket is one of the most lightweight web application frameworks useful in developing simple web applications in Java. Some of its important features include
- Wicket uses only pure Java and HTML to develop web applications, and it has multi-tab and multi-window support.
- It is open-source, and it has simple state management
- The particular framework supports more than 25 languages, and it includes inbuilt-testing tools
Vaadin is an open-source framework for developing web applications using the C++ and Java languages. It is used only for server-side applications capable of providing a rich interface between the server-side and the user. The features of the specific framework include
- Vaadin supports plugins
- It is known for its rich web interface
- It is entirely object-oriented that provides various components, layouts and listeners.
- It is open-source and supported by Apache.
Java development consulting services provide the best service for its clients and make the best use of the available frameworks.
Other Available Java Frameworks:
Apart from the mentioned more popular frameworks, there exist other frameworks too. It includes
- Blade and so on
All these java frameworks are known for their benefits, and the benefits are as follows.
- It offers security
- High-rich performance is possible
- Possibility of programmer efficiency and time-to-market
- Possibility of network-centric programming
Java is a universal language, and the developers can develop and write applications for any available platform. Java includes several advantages for the developers, and the language has been popular for more decades because of its uniqueness, accessibility and versatility.
Among several programming languages, Java remains successful as it best suits all the available platforms. It includes a wide range of frameworks that help easily access the language for developing web applications.
Hence, several applications are created using the specific language, and still, the development process is in progress to make the language more efficient in all aspects.
Check out : How Unicode helps java programmers