186 Visa (Direct Entry) through the direct entrance stream is a form of work visa that may only be obtained if you are nominated for it. You and your sponsor must fulfill certain requirements for the Department to issue you a visa 186-direct admission stream.
How Do I Obtain a 186 Visa Through the Direct Stream?
If you match the following eligibility conditions, you grant an a186 visa (Direct Entry) through the direct route:
- Your occupation is categorize under skilled trades (see the full list here).
- You have at least three years of experience in the field.
- You must have a work license, be registered, or be a member of a professional organization (if applicable).
- You must have a favorable skills evaluation.
- A sponsor in Australia has nominated you.
- You are under the age of 45.
A talent evaluation report is necessary for the direct entrance stream. Relevant authorities carry out this examination in the skilled jobs section; you must contact the required controls to receive a skills assessment.
Your skills evaluation must be current at the time of application. If the competent authority that provided your assessment did not include an expiry date, the examination would be valid for three years from the date of issue.
If you meet the following criteria, you will be excluded from the age requirement, skill evaluation, and work experience requirements:
- Were nominate by an Australian university for an academic job, i.e., university professor or faculty head at the Academic level A, B, C, D, or E.
- An Australian scientific government agency recommended us for a scientist, researcher, or technical professional post.
- You worked for at least two years (excluding unpaid leave) in the three years before your visa application, and you presently hold a visa 444 or a visa 461.
Checklist of Documents for the 186 Visa Direct Entry Stream
For your 186 visas (direct entry), you will require the following documents:
- A copy of the pages containing all of your information.
- A national identification card (if applicable).
- Documents attesting to your name change.
- A license, membership card, or professional registration is require.
- If you are a medical practitioner (doctor), you must present the following documentation supplied by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency:
- Medical registration might be conditional or broad.
- Conditional specialist registration allows you to practice without additional training or supervision in your specialty.
- If you are a barrister or a solicitor, you must provide proof that you are permitted to practice in Australia.
- Documents demonstrating your abilities and qualities (CV, diplomas, certificates, etc.)
- Proof showing you are exempt from the skills assessment, age, and work experience criteria.
- Documents demonstrating your command of the English language.
- Forms of assistance:
- Form 956a
- Form 956
- Evidence of your good character.
Direct Stream Application Process for 186 Visa (Direct Entry)
To begin your application for the visa 186 natural entry stream, you must complete the following steps:
- You have nominat.
- The TRN is send to your sponsor.
- Your nomination accept.
- You apply for the direct entry 186 visa (Direct Entry)
You Make an Application for the 186 Visa (Direct Entry) Stream
After your nomination authoriz, you may begin the application process via ImmiAccount. All essential documents scann or photographed and ready to be add. The electronic versions of these papers must adhere to the Immigration Office’s guidelines.
If you do not submit your application within 6 months of your sponsor’s nomination is approve, your visa application deniy. Remember that your application is not consider complete until you have paid the entire visa cost in the ImmiAccount.
Also Read: What is a Mail Scanning Service?