We all need to be updated on events happening around us, but this doesn’t have to stop there. Those keen on knowing all that is happening in the world, be it political or economic, will try and gain a better understanding of what’s happening.
Here we present one approach, which is to go through Gujarati current affairs, which includes the latest news daily. Most people take a Gujarati newspaper when they commute or read it at any time throughout the day. Additionally, current affairs in Gujarati are an excellent option for gaining knowledge.
Hence, below is a guide detailing how one can get up-to-date with what’s happening in Gujarat by using such newspapers, websites, and apps.
Are current affairs important for Bin Sachivalay Clerk?
To clear the Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam, one needs to have current affairs questions in a good number of the questions in this exam.
There is a section that falls under this category where candidates need to be able to answer questions about breaking news and happenings around the world.
Check out some of the most important topics of current affairs in Gujarati for Bin Sachivalay Clerk.
Essential topics for current affairs in Gujarati for Bin Sachivalay Exam
The most critical issues for present-matter Gujarati for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam are listed below:
- Gujarat History and Culture: Gujarati history and culture are essential for those who wish to study them. To gain a good knowledge of these topics, there are many books and websites that one can look into. Below are a few:
- Economy: The economy is the most crucial topic in current affairs for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam. One should be well aware of the economic policies adopted by the central government and the Gujarat state government.
- Grammar/Vyakaran: The basics of grammar and vyakaran should be known by all students who wish to appear for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam. Basic grammar is there in every Gujarati newspaper, which one can refer to or ask someone with good knowledge of Gujarati for help.
- Literature: To learn about any language, one must be well-acquainted with its literature. Many books deal with the literature that has been written in the Gujarati language. One should make sure that one can read and understand them. Reading newspapers is also another option for knowing about the latest books that have been written.
- General Knowledge: The Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam asks many general knowledge questions. One should ensure they are familiar with these topics to answer them confidently.
- Aptitude (quantitative OR math): No special preparation is required for this topic, which is compulsory in the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam. But one should make sure they know basic mathematics to solve them quickly. Many books, magazines, and websites provide all the mathematical formulas or concepts.
- Aptitude Logical: Many questions in the Bin Sachivalay Clerk exam deal with reasoning or analytical skills. One has to prepare by being well aware of all types of questions asked in this category and being mindful of logical reasoning.
It is essential to be updated on current affairs to answer such questions. A Gujarati newspaper is a good source of such information as it contains a section on current events.
Reading this section will give you the knowledge you need for the Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam. Also, there are other news websites and apps that one can refer to if one wishes to know more about current affairs in Gujarat.
Read More: Most Important Subject for Current Affairs in Civil Service Exams